Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fears

When I was a kid I was always afraid of my door. At night every time I wake up everything  is pitch black but the moon light always shine through the windows of my living room to my wide open door as it creaks when i stare at it. when everything I see the door open I immediately think i'm being robbed or something is out to kill me. ever since I grow up with that fear I now always have the urge to close everything I see open. and when i see something that I closed opened I immediately I Freak out Grab something sharp or hard in my room and run at the door to find that there was nothing ever there. So I have a fear of doors that are open when I know I am alone or thing I'm alone. I also found out that doors open time to time because of the air, when its too hot cold air pushes on the door trying to get through and then finally go under the crevice of the door.

1 comment: